Sustainability With Gerard
If you endorse environmental sustainability, you will be glad to know that our metal roofing products along with our company position on manufacturing and shipping makes Gerard stone coated metal roofing a clear choice.
Most importantly, our metal roofing tiles will significantly outlast and outperform all forms of traditional roofing. Additionally, it is 10 times lighter and more compact than alternative cement and clay tile products resulting in real savings on shipping.
Gerard stone coated metal roof tile can be mounted without a shingle tear off, saving you time and money and avoiding precious landfill resources. We offer approved Energy Star colors, Leeds Certification, and we are a member of the Green Council for Metal Roofing.
Lastly, we also promote the use of recycled materials throughout our manufacturing and distribution process.
Features For Environmental Responsibility
- Our metal panels are composed of 30% recycled steel
- You can reclaim all of the water from your roof
- We use 100% recyclable materials
- Under 2% of our manufacturing waste goes to landfills
- All of our steel comes from suppliers with onsite recycling
- We purchase packaging from vendors who promote recycling
- Our facilities recycle all pallets and paper
- Our roofing system achieves higher energy efficiencies than any other type
- Meets LEED certification